In this document, whenever reference is made to "data processor" or "owner", unless otherwise specified, it will refer to:
Business name: Damiano Annese Annese of Tour
Vat Number: 06778780723
Registered officeVia D. Aversa, 2-4-6
Such. / Fax: 080 4323626
Cell.: +39 346 0843166 / +39 339 7406709
In addition, whenever reference is made to "Website" or "Site", unless otherwise specified, it will refer to:
Hereby, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 ("Privacy Code"), will provide users who visit the Web site some information related to the processing of their personal data.
Data processed and purposes
Data provided by the user
Personal data provided by the user on a voluntary, explicit and voluntary, are used in order to give effect to any requests (so, for example, when requesting information or clarification by calling the numbers listed on the site or by writing to e-mail Electronic therein).
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, to identify users.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the file size obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment.
The data collected could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of any computer crimes against the site.
Nature of the data
Except for navigation data, necessary in order to initiate the computer and data protocols, the provision of personal data by the users is free and optional. But the absence of data will make it impossible to proceed to requests or that you want to forward.
The data processing is carried out through computer media. The data are stored in electronic files with the adoption of minimum security measures provided by the legislature. The data will be kept for the time necessary to act upon the requests of and in compliance with the terms of the law.
Communication and dissemination
The data collected will not be disseminated or disclosed to third parties without explicit consent, subject to any requests from the competent authorities, as required by law.
Rights of the interested party
The interested party may exercise at any time, by contacting the data processing by sending an email to the email address of the owner, the rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. June 30, 2003. 196, that the following is verbatim.
Art. 7 D. Lgs. 196/2003
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information:
- origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.